Discover the most up-to-date strategies and best practices for opening doors, establishing your expertise, and generating bigger revenues for your business with your Business-Branded Book.
Hosted every month for free by Marty Marsh.
Register Once and Never Miss Another Webinar!
Plus get access to all past and future webinar recordings.
Enter your name and email address below to register for all upcoming Self-Publishing and Book Marketing Webinars.
You’ll receive an email with details about the next webinar plus we’ll be sure to send a couple of reminders before the webinar. Once you register, you’ll have access to all past and future webinar recordings, but only if you register.
We respect your privacy! Your information is 100% safe with us. And you may unsubscribe at any time.
Here are just some of the general topics we’ll be covering each month:
- Building Your Book & Author Platform
- Email Marketing
- Creating Your Online and Offline Marketing Plan
- Formatting and Cover Design
- Being the Authority in Your Field
- How to Generate Revenue with Your Book
- Getting Endorsements and Testimonials for Your Book
- Your Author Website
- Sales Pages for Your Book
- How to Increase Website and Blog Traffic
- How to Increase Reader Engagement
- Social Media
- Video Marketing
- Book Launch and Promotion
- Boosting Your Book Sales on Amazon
- Publicity and Dealing with the Media
- Virtual Book Tours
- and More!
Here are some ways your book can be used to promote your business:
- Give prospects your book instead of your business card
- Use your book to re-connect with previous clients
- Attract new clients by giving your prospects a copy of your book
- Reach high-profile contacts by mailing them a copy of your book
- Get more easily booked for speaking engagements
- Help you land media interviews and leverage those to promote your business
- Provide copies of your book to event sponsors and trade associations
- Build revenue streams around your book (companion workshops, coaching programs, events or other informational products)
- Build a following to attract readers for future books and participants for future programs
- Create opportunities to write for magazines and guest post on websites (maybe even get paid to do so)